Wednesday 4 January 2012

Cessillia


Sho, what do you want me to shay?

hmm... my shishter hash paid for you to take informashion from me?

shigh, shat shushanna, she ish never going to get a companion like shat, alwaysh shpending her money.

You should shee how many dreshesh she hash already, it shcary! she almosht hash enough for one a day! shigh... shoon she will be like shat "Lady" we met on she Impresh who takesh a bash a day?

I mean honeshtly, a bash a day? it'sh dishcushting!

Well, letsh shee now... I am Sheshillia, Sheshy to my friendsh. I am she eldesht shishter, little shushanna being she younger... what? hmm? Yesh, she one wish all she dreshesh, yesh, shat'sh she one.... no she doeshn't need to shave shat often, shree timesh a week ish ushually shuffishient for her.. heh, I wish I wash shat lucky, if I dont shave at leasht onshe a day people shtart shinking I am my great aunt Cashanda Conshtantina she shird, or "Aunt shaggy" ash we callsh her.

Anyway, where wash I?... hmm.. oh yesh... oh wait! Ish my shishter paying by she word or by she sheshion? what? she could not pay you enough to hashe a sheshion wish me? What ish shat shupposhed to mean??? oh.... to teash me to write... I shee... hmmm...

Well, anyway, hmmm yesh, I am she eldesht. She baby of our bunsh ish Shimmy our brosher, sho handshome, sho shtrong, wiffsh a bit of she Verr but it'sh not a problem if you shtay upwind - hmm you hashe a shishter who needsh to be companioned by any shance? "Not over your dead body"? How do you mean? oh, an osher protective fasher.. I shee...

Oh, got to run, shmellsh like she pie ish done, it should be perfect, shree whole jarsh of butter mmmm... BUTTER.........

1 comment:

Shushanna said...

gigglesh, mmmmm piesh