Tuesday 3 January 2012

Susanna


Yesh, shit and write wash I shay, yesh, what I shay. You did for Shimmy. Copper tarshk! Copper tarshk.... Rhobbing shailorsh shusht coushe you can write and we can’t.

What shose shqigglesh on shat parshment? Ish about you? Why would people want to hear about you when shey can hear about me? Chuhhh mm. What you writing now? I ish shusht clearing my shrote ishn’t I.


My name ish Shushanna Shashona Bloch of she Clan Bloch and I ish twenty and shree yearsh old. What? Villash? Villash hash no name. Itsh called Villash. Shimmy told you shat already.

Sho Sheshellia, my older, mush older shishter, me and Shimmy hash been shent by our fasher ... What you mean you know shat already? How do you know shat, I only shusht shaid it. Shusht write what I shaidded. Sho where wash I... my mush older shister, Shimmy and me were shent by our fasher to trade wool from our verrsh. Shimmy ish very upshet at leaving shemsh. He shaid shat shey will be lonely at night wishout him. He takesh shush good care of shem. At night you can hear him grunting and groaning and shome timesh making a really loud grunt followed by she verrsh bleating really loud. He really lovesh hish verrsh.... getting off topic? Who’sh writing shish? you or me?... well yesh you are writing it but itsh my wordsh ishn’t it? Shusht write ... I ish paying a lot of money for shish.

Show we ish not a very big clan, share ish only about shigshty of ush left ... Shimmy? No Shimmy can only count to twenty, and shen he hash to take off hish shoesh and shocksh, whish ishn’t very nishe coushe hish feetsh shmell...

Sho, Sheshy and me we hash talked and we shink shat while we are on travelsh we should find Shimmy a companion. He ish shush a good boy and very clean. He bashsh onesh a monsh, you know, whesher he needsh it or not. Well she ladiesh we metted ... met? No , ish metted. I ashk Shimmy. SHIMMY ISH IT MET OR METTED? METTED? Shee, Shimmy shay itsh metted. You write metted, why you shaking your head? Where wash I .. yesh she ladiesh we METTED are too shkinny, sheir fasher’sh don’t feedsh shem properly. It ishn’t too mush of a problem, Sheshy hash lotsh of butter, sho we can make shem a nishe healshy shish again. Sho we are looking for a nishe shtrong healshy lady to companion our brosher and give ush ten or twelve nishe babiesh. Twenty would be good too. She clan needsh new bloodsh cush shere ish no more coushinsh for poor Shimmy to marry. Unlessh he marriesh coushin Shain but coushin Shain ish a boy and ish only fifteensh yearsh old and he cant give Shimmy lotsh and lotsh of babiesh.. sho .. no .. we needsh new blood in the clan.

Well shat ish enough for now. You shit here a bit longer and make shure you shpelt she lettersh exactly like I shed it. I am not paying you a whole copper tarshk for rubbish shpelling.

Me? .... I am going to shit by she bar for a bit and have a drinksh..

No comments: